Sunday, January 15, 2012

29 Gifts

Wow, it has been a very long time since I have been here. I just finished reading a very good book by Cami Walker called 29 Gifts. It has inspired me to start my own journey of giving for 29 days and to start to focus on the things that I am grateful for. I am going to use my blog as a way to encourage others to do the same. I love the quote: "Be the change you wish to see in the World". It says so much in such a short sentence. If we want to see things change in the world then we must be part of the solution instead of part of the problem. We truly "gain" so much when we focus on others instead of ourselves and our "problems". I challenge everyone to try this for 29 days and see what an impact you can make and how much more abundant your life will be. Try it.

No comments:

My Retreat

I love to spend time in my craft room. My husband helped me to set it up and my daughter helps me to keep it clean (sometimes). Here are just a few snaps of my special place.



My Stamp/Craft Room

My Stamp/Craft Room